Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Nineteen Eleven Building
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The Class of 1911 ended the practice of hazing freshmen at the college, impressing the administration so much that the Nineteen Eleven Building was named for them. The class graduated shortly before its completion.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)