- Frank H. Jeter speaking into radio microphone at outdoor event
Agricultural extension workers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Photographer taking a picture of Frank H. Jeter standing outside speaking into a radio microphone.; Frank Hamilton Jeter was director of Agricultural Information at North Carolina State College from 1922 until his death in 1955.
Jeter, F. H.
more info on Jeter, F. H. (Frank Hamilton), 1891-1955
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, J (UA023.024.021) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).