- Dr. Walton Gregory conducting research on peanuts
Peanuts -- Research
Plants -- Effect of radiation on
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. Alumni Association
- Created Date:
- Dr. Walton Gregory, William Neal Reynolds Professor of Crop Science, conducts research on new and improved varieties of the high-protein peanut, 1963; Peanut research, developing new variation with atomic radiation
Gregory, Walton C.
more info on Gregory, Walton C. (Walton Carlyle), 1910-
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, G (UA023.024.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).