- Student William C. Friday and others in a textile laboratory
College students -- North Carolina -- History
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- William C. Friday, right, during his student days at N.C. State, circa 1940. William C. Friday and three other students in a textile laboratory at North Carolina State College.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Friday, William C. more info on Friday, William C. (William Clyde)
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, F (UA023.024.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).