Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- W. L. Woodall of Smithfield (second from right), chairman of the Student Government Commitee on Memorial Tower, presenting check to Chancellor J. W. Harrelson, president of the State College Foundation
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- W. L. Woodall of Smithfield (second from right), chairman of the Student Government Commitee on Memorial Tower, is pictured as he presented to Chancellor J. W. Harrelson, president of the State College Foundation, a check for $3,150 representing the net proceeds from the State-Davidson basketball game. The check is an additional contribution to the fund for the completion of Memorial Tower, impressive monument to State College alumni who served in World War I. Others in the photograph are William K. Thornton of West Point, Va., (extreme left), vice-president of the Student Government, and George Harrell of Raleigh (extreme right), treasurer of the Student Government.
North Carolina State University. Student Government
more info on North Carolina State University. Student Government
Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955 more info on Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).