Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Court of North Carolina with foundations for pre-fabricated classrooms and Qunoset huts
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- View of the "1911 Field" (Court of North Carolina) showing the foundation footings for pre-fabricated classrooms in the center of the field with Quonset huts visible to the right, February 1947. The Quonset Huts were built to house the influx of students that came to N.C. State after World War II due to the G.I. Bill.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).