- Quonset Huts, construction
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "1911 Field Feb 1947 with Quonsets and temporary buildings going up N.C. State" The Quonset Huts were built to house the influx of students that came to N.C. State after World War II due to the G.I. Bill.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, Q-S (UA023.005.080) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).