Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- View from Hillsborough Street of Memorial Tower at night
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Memorial Tower honors those alumni who were killed in World War I. The cornerstone was laid in 1922 and the Tower was dedicated on November 11, 1949.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.787773, -78.668037
Building: North Carolina State University, Memorial Belltower -- Memorial Tower (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- 2701 Sullivan Drive
- NC State University