Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dean of Faculty Harry C. Kelly with silver-washed copper plaque featuring the NC State Memorial Tower
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Mattox, John more info on Mattox, John
- North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Dean of Faculty Harry C. Kelly of North Carolina State University inspects a silver-washed copper plaque featuring the North Carolina State University Memorial Tower, July 1966. The plaque was hand-tooled by an Iranian craftsman on commission from a former North Carolina State University student, Rafiollah Javid of Teheran. Javid recently presented the plaque to North Carolina State University Chancellor John T. Caldwell.
Kelly, Harry C.
more info on Kelly, Harry C., 1908-1976
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)