- Dr. James K. Ferrell in lab
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 7-1/2 x 9-1/2
- Item identifier:
- Holder, Arthur more info on Holder, Arthur
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Dr. James K. Ferrell, chemical engineering professor at North Carolina State College, in his laboratory especially equipped to study nuclear reactor problems. (Photo by Art Holder)
Ferrell, J. K.
more info on Ferrell, J. K. (James K.)
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, F (UA023.024.016) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).