Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Foreign women study mathematical statistics at UNC.
- Gertrude Cox (far left), founder of the Department of Statistics at North Carolina State College, seated at table with unidentified man and woman. Cox was the first woman to receive a professional appointment at N.C. State.
Women in higher education
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Cox, Gertrude M.
more info on Cox, Gertrude M.
North Carolina State University. College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences more info on North Carolina State University. College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. People (UA023.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)