- Dr. Robert G. Carson Jr. receiving Blue Key honor from Edward W. Nuckolls
Greek letter societies
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Dr. Robert G. Carson Jr. (left), director of instruction for the School of Engineering at North Carolina State College, shows pleasant surprise as Edward W. Nuckolls, engineering senior and president of the Engineers' Council, taps him for membership in the Blue Key national leadership honor fraternity. Dr. Carson was one of three faculty members to be tapped into the Blue Key last week for outstanding contributions to North Carolina State College. The others are Dr. Clarence Scarborough of the Agricultural Education Department and football Coach Earle L. Edwards.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
Blue Key more info on Blue Key (Fraternity)
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
Carson, Robert G. more info on Carson, Robert G.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, C (UA023.024.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).