- Ricks Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Ricks Hall is named for Robert Henry Ricks (1839-1920) who served for many years on the college’s Board of Trustees and provided the funding for D. H. Hill’s history of the Civil War. The building was constructed in 1922 to house the Agricultural Extension Program.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Ricks Hall (UA023.005.082) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Robert Henry Ricks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940 more info on Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940
- Nelson and Cooper, architects more info on Nelson and Cooper, architects
- Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957 more info on Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957
- North Carolina