Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Chancellor John Harrelson and Dean John H. Lampe in front of the main entrance to newly constructed Riddick Engineering Laboratories
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- North Carolina State College Chancellor John Harrelson (left) and Dean of the School of Engineering John H. Lampe (right) standing in front of the main entrance to newly constructed Riddick Engineering Laboratories.
Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
more info on Harrelson, J. W. (John William), 1885-1955
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Lampe, J. Harold more info on Lampe, J. Harold (John Harold), 1896-1986
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Wallace Carl Riddick Engineering Laboratories -- Riddick Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- NC State University