- Dean John Lampe operating a steam shovel at the ground breaking ceremony for Riddick Engineering Laboratories
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- John Lampe, dean of the School of Engineering at North Carolina State College, operating a steam shovel at the ground breaking ceremony for Riddick Engineering Laboratories.
Lampe, J. Harold
more info on Lampe, J. Harold (John Harold), 1896-1986
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Riddick Engineering Laboratories (UA023.005.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Wallace Carl Riddick Engineering Laboratories -- Riddick Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- North Carolina