Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Watauga Bookshop
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Student supply stores (UA023.005.085) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Watauga Residence Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Barrett and Thomson, architects more info on Barrett and Thomson, architects
- Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947 more info on Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947
- Carolina Avenue
- NC State University