Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Students buying books at new Watauga Book Store
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- A section of the new Watauga Book Store operated by the college. The new store is located in the basement of Watauga Hall. The book section of the Student Supply Store was moved to the basement of Watauga Hall in 1947, while the rest of the Student Supply Store remained in the basement of the YMCA Building.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Watauga Residence Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Barrett and Thomson, architects more info on Barrett and Thomson, architects
- Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947 more info on Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947
- Carolina Avenue
- NC State University