Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Mrs. Henry Walker presenting donation for McKimmon Extension Education Center to Chancellor John T. Caldwell
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Mrs. Henry Walker presenting donation for McKimmon Extension Education Center to North Carolina State University Chancellor John T. Caldwell, July 1966.; Pictured from left to right: Dr. Jack Suberman, Dr. John T. Caldwell, Mrs. Henry Walker, Dr. Eloise Cofer, Dr. William Turner, and J.T. Outlaw.
Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
more info on Caldwell, John T. (John Tyler), 1911-1995
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
Suberman, Jack more info on Suberman, Jack
Cofer, Eloise more info on Cofer, Eloise, 1917-2003
Turner, William L. more info on Turner, William L.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).