Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Jane S. McKimmon Center, construction
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Jane S. McKimmon Center is named for Jane S. McKimmon (1867-1957). McKimmon served as North Carolina’s first home demonstration agent in 1911 and a founding member of the National Home Economics Association. She received both her B.S. and M.S. from N.C. State in 1927 and 1929 respectively. The building was built in 1976.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)