- National Youth Administration Building
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The National Youth Administration Building was built during the Depression Era to house the the NYA, an agency set up by Franklin Delano Roosevelt. It was abandoned after the end of the Depression and in 1944 the Agricultural Engineering program moved in until it was demolished in 1959.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, M-N (UA023.005.060) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).