Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Recreation room in the YMCA Building, North Carolina State College
Campus and Town
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
Young Men's Christian associations
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- William Daniel's Studio more info on William Daniel's Studio
- Created Date:
- The YMCA Building was renamed the E. S. King Religious Center in 1959. It was torn down in 1975 to make room for an extension to the College of Design.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).