- King Religious Center (YMCA), front entrance
Campus and Town
Youth -- Societies and clubs
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Robinson, Allan more info on Robinson, Allan
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The YMCA building was built in 1913 and served as a center for social and religious events on campus. After the Student Union was built in the early 1950s and Danforth Chapel was added to the YMCA, the building enhanced its religious activities and was renamed the King Religious Center in 1956, after E. S. King, who served as president of the YMCA from 1919 until 1955. The building was demolished in 1975.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Social aspects more info on North Carolina State University -- Social aspects
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- King Religious Center (YMCA Building) (UA023.005.053) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).