- "Textile chemists in captivity."
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- LoMonte, Vince more info on LoMonte, Vince
- North Carolina State College. School of Textiles more info on North Carolina State College. School of Textiles
- Created Date:
- Professor Henry Rutherford and Dr. Arthur (Art) Armstrong (left to right) in the basement of Nelson Hall. The gates are part of the underground storage facility built to store water and food supplies in case of nuclear attack during the Cold War. The room next to this storage area was the New Radition Lab for the Textile Chemistry Department.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Rutherford, H. A. more info on Rutherford, H. A.
Armstrong, Arthur more info on Armstrong, Arthur
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Administrators, faculty, and staff (UA023.017.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).