Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Dean Malcolm Campbell, N.C. State's School of Textiles, demonstrating a spinning wheel
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Dean Malcolm Campbell (right), of N.C. State's School of Textiles, demonstrates a spinning wheel from the Great Smokey Mountains to the director of the largest textile research laboratory in the world. Dr. Douglas Hill (left), director of the Shirley Textile Institute at Manchester, England, visited Dean Campbell at State today (Thursday, Sept. 26).
Campbell, Malcolm E. (Malcolm Eugene), 1902-1978
more info on Campbell, Malcolm E. (Malcolm Eugene), 1902-1978
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- College of Textiles. Administrators, faculty, and staff (UA023.017.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)