Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- A view in the nylon hosiery knitting section showing a Fidelity 400 knitting machine. This machine was donated to the School of Textiles in 1958.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- LoMonte, Vince more info on LoMonte, Vince
- North Carolina State College. School of Textiles more info on North Carolina State College. School of Textiles
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Equipment and supplies more info on North Carolina State University -- Equipment and supplies
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. Equipment and machinery (UA023.017.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).