- Product Design Department Head Victor Papanek and seven students who designed fully assembled Mini-Camp
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. Alumni Association
- Created Date:
- View of Victor Papanek (second from left), head of the Department of Product Design at North Carolina State College's School of Design, and seven students who designed fully assembled Mini-Camp in background. The seven School of Design students that created the Mini-Camp lightweight camping trailer received a 1964 Alcoa Student Design Merit Award from the Aluminum Company of America.
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Design. Gifts and awards (UA023.010.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).