- One person can easily assemble the Mini-Camp in a couple of minutes. The tent is permanently attached to the trailer body, held in place by three built-in nylon tubes inflated with air from a compressed tank carried in the trailer.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. Alumni Association
- Created Date:
- View of North Carolina State College product design student inflating the Mini-Camp. The seven School of Design students that created the lightweight camping trailer received a 1964 Alcoa Student Design Merit Award from the Aluminum Company of America.
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Design. Gifts and awards (UA023.010.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).