- The Mini-Camp is lightweight (less than 200 lbs.) making it easy for two people to handle.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Alumni Association more info on North Carolina State College. Alumni Association
- Created Date:
- View of two North Carolina State College product design students carrying the Mini-Camp. The seven School of Design students that created the lightweight camping trailer received a 1964 Alcoa Student Design Merit Award from the Aluminum Company of America.
North Carolina State University. College of Design
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Design
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Design. Gifts and awards (UA023.010.042) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).