Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Turlington Hall
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Turlington Residence Hall is named for John Edwin Turlington (1884-1934), a graduate of the agriculture program at the college. He went on to pursue a Master’s and Ph.D. at Cornell University. The hall was built in 1940.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, John Edwin Turlington Residence Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University