- Brickyard, looking towards Dabney Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Mills, Ralph more info on Mills, Ralph
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The Brickyard (officially named University Plaza) was constructed during 1967 to 1969. The original purpose for the Plaza was to cover the dirt and mud that resulted from the high level of construction going on during the 1950s and 1960s on North campus. Today, it serves as a central gathering area on NC State's campus.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Social aspects more info on North Carolina State University -- Social aspects
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, T-Z (UA023.005.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).