- Students protest at opening of new D. H. Hill Library stacks.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Caption as appeared in Statelog, fall 1990: "A ribbon-cutting ceremony to open the new east wing of D. H. Hill Library Oct. 1 was accompanied by student protests over budget cuts that have reduced allocations for books and journals."
North Carolina State University. Libraries
more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries. Events (UA023.022.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, D. H. Hill Library (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 4700 Hillsborough Street
- North Carolina