- Government documents librarian Mary Elizabeth Poole and library staff member Albert Hardy in D. H. Hill Library
Universities and colleges -- Professional staff
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 5 x 7 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Mary Elizabeth Poole (left), government documents librarian, and Albert (Al) Hardy, Library Assistant, in D. H. Hill Library, 1960s.
North Carolina State University. Libraries
more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
Poole, Mary Elizabeth more info on Poole, Mary Elizabeth, 1914-
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries. Administrators, librarians, and staff (UA023.022.010) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, D. H. Hill Library (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 4700 Hillsborough Street
- North Carolina