- Architectural drawing of Harrelson Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Batchelor, Burnie more info on Batchelor, Burnie
- Rudolph Assoc. more info on Rudolph Assoc.
- Holloway-Reeves Architects more info on Holloway-Reeves Architects
- Created Date:
- Classroom building, North Carolina State College, Raleigh, North Carolina. Photographic reproduction of architectural drawing of Harrelson Hall, North Carolina State College, designed by Holloway-Reeves Architects of Raleigh, with School of Design faculty member E. W. Waugh as consultant.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Harrelson Hall (UA023.005.043) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).