- Harris Cafeteria
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Harris Cafeteria (now Harris Hall) was built in 1963. It is named for NC State's first cafeteria manager, Louis Hines Harris, who was hired to feed students using a limited budget following WW1.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Facilities more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, G-H (UA023.005.040) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Louis Hines Harris Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.785637, -78.674423