Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Fourth Dormitory, demolition
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "Visual Aids prints / photo taken by / Mrs. Harrye Lyons / just before destruction of bldg."
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- 50 Pullen Road
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- In 1925, the interior was redone and the three story porch was removed.
- Historical note:
- The dormitory was nicknamed Bloody Fourth for the early hazing and pranks that occurred in the building. The structure was torn down in 1964 to make room for an addition to Brooks Hall.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.784108, -78.664809