Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Birds-eye view of Zoology Building with Tennis Courts in the foreground
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Siddell Studio more info on Siddell Studio
- Created Date:
- circa to
- The Zoology Building (where Mann Hall is now located) was originally named the Animal Industry Building, built in 1912. It was renamed in 1927. It housed the departments of Animal Industry, Poultry, Entomology, and Zoology before it was demolished in the mid-1950s.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).