Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- N.C. State Dormitories
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- On the back of the photograph: "Left to Right / 1 Fourth Dormitory / 2 Third Dormitory / 3 Second Dormitory Removed in 1925 to clear site for D. H. Hill Library / 4 Watauga Hall (Dormitory)"
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Watauga Residence Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Barrett and Thomson, architects more info on Barrett and Thomson, architects
- Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947 more info on Barrett, Charles W. (Charles Wanton), 1869-1947
- Carolina Avenue
- NC State University