- Gertrude Cox standing in front of Cox Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Cox Hall, built in 1960, was named after Gertrude Cox, the first woman to become full professor at North Carolina State University, who reached this position in 1942.
Cox, Gertrude M.
more info on Cox, Gertrude M.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Cox Hall (UA023.005.025) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).