- Nurse giving student a shot in Clark Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "Flue Shots / Student (unidentified) and Nurse / Fall 1965" Clark Hall was named for Walter Clark, Jr. (1885-1933). Clark graduated from NC State when he was 18, in 1903 with a degree in mechanical engineering. He served as an officer in World War I and last in the State Senate in 1929. Clark Hall was built in 1939.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Clark Hall (UA023.005.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Walter Clark, Jr. Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- Jenson Drive