Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Infirmary, Clark Hospital
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
World War, 1939-1945
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Originally a dormitory, Clark Hall was remodeled and converted to an infirmary in 1943-1944. It housed North Carolina State University's Student Health Services until 1999.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Walter Clark, Jr. Residence Hall -- Clark Infirmary (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- Jenson Drive
- NC State University