- Clark Hall, construction
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Clark Hall was named for Walter Clark, Jr. (1885-1933). Clark graduated from NC State when he was 18, in 1903 with a degree in mechanical engineering. He served as an officer in World War I and last in the State Senate in 1929. Clark Hall was built in 1939.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Clark Hall (UA023.005.024) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Walter Clark, Jr. Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- Jenson Drive