- Dearstyne Avian Health Center
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Dearstyne Avian Health Center was built in 1968. Roy Styring Dearstyne (1890-1960) served as professor of poultry science and pathologist for the Agricultural Experiment Station starting in 1922. He wrote one of the nation's first books on poultry diseases.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, C-D (UA023.005.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).