- David Clark Labs, plaque unveiling
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "Walter J. Clark unveiling the plaque." David Clark Laboratories are named for David Clark (1877-1955), one of Chief Justice Walter Clark's sons. He was a member of the third class to graduate. He became editor and publisher of The Textile Bulletin and was one of the founders of the Print Shop (now "University Graphics"). Clark served as president of the Alumni Association from 1903-1904 and was awarded an honorary doctorate in textile science in 1944. The original building was completed in 1939 and major additions were completed in 2005.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, C-D (UA023.005.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, David Clark Laboratories -- Magnum Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Page, Jess M. more info on Page, Jess M.
- NCSU Campus
- North Carolina