Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Campus of NC State College with part of the experiment station farms shown
- Practically entire campus of N.C. State College is shown. In the background is part of the college and experiment station farms. In the foreground is Hillsboro (Hillsborough) Street, one of Raleigh's principal and most beautiful thoroughfares
Campus and Town
Agricultural experiment stations
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- History
more info on North Carolina State University -- History
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Campus facilities and views (UA023.005) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.