- Campus of NC State College with part of the experiment station farms shown
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
Agriculture -- Experimentation
Agricultural experiment stations
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 20.3 x 25.4 cm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Practically entire campus of N.C. State College is shown. In the background is part of the college and experiment station farms. In the foreground is Hillsboro Street, one of Raleigh's principal and most beautiful thoroughfares
North Carolina State University -- History
more info on North Carolina State University -- History
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus aerial views, 1900s-1920s (UA023.005.101) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.