- Primrose Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Primrose Hall is named for William Stuart Primrose (1848-1909), one of the founding members of the Watauga Club that established North Carolina State University. He also served for 20 years on the university’s Board of Trustees and was chairman in 1887-1895 and 1897-1901. Primrose Hall was constructed in 1896 and served as the first home of the School of Agriculture (now the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences).
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering of the University of North Carolina
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Primrose Hall (UA023.005.077) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).