- Professors E. J. Brown and Joseph T. Lynn adjusting the sampling system of the nuclear reactor
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Mattox, John more info on Mattox, John
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- Professors E. J. Brown and Joseph T. Lynn of the Physics Department at North Carolina State College adjust the sampling system of the nuclear reactor, September 1953.
North Carolina State University -- Faculty
more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Burlington Engineering Laboratories (Burlington Nuclear Laboratories) (UA023.005.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).