- Group of men receiving a shipment of fuel for the nuclear reactor at Burlington Engineering Laboratories
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Group of men receiving a shipment of fuel for the nuclear reactor at Burlington Engineering Laboratories, North Carolina State College; From left to right: Unidentified young man wearing jacket, John Hite reactor supervisor, William Morgan Health Physicist and later the NCSU radiation Protection Officer, employee of the reactor program, Dr. Martin Welt Director of the Nuclear Reactor Program, and an unidentified man.
North Carolina State University -- Facilities
more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Burlington Engineering Laboratories (Burlington Nuclear Laboratories) (UA023.005.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).