Finish [of] A.M.C. annual cross country run, 1910.
Hillsborough Street (Raleigh, N.C.)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Finish [of] A.M.C. annual cross country run, 1910.
- View of runner crossing the finish line while spectators watch on the sidelines during the North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (also known as A.M.C., or Agriculture and Mechanic Arts College) annual cross country run. The start and finish were located on Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, N.C.
- Original Format:
Black and white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Sports
more info on North Carolina State University -- Sports
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- University Archives Photograph Collection. Athletics Photographs, 1893 - 2003 (UA023.004) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: Hillsborough Street (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.787773, -78.668037