- Bill Wyland (31) of N.C. State scores the game's first touchdown on a one-yard plunge against Clemson.
- Original Format:
Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- North Carolina State University fullback Bill Wyland (31) scoring the game's first touchdown in a 23-14 win against Clemson, November 19, 1966. It was Clemson's only Atlantic Coast Conference loss. Watching the play is N.C. State quarterback Jim Donnan, while Clemson's Billy Ware (68) and Phil Marion (34) attempt to stop Wyland.
North Carolina State University -- Football
more info on North Carolina State University -- Football
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Football. Competitions, 1960s-1970s (UA023.004.046) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).