- The Pulstar reactor for projects in nuclear engineering to perfect the technology of nuclear fission as an energy force
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State University. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- The Pulstar reactor, located on the N.C. State campus, is being used for projects in nuclear engineering to perfect the technology of nuclear fission as an energy force.
North Carolina State University -- Facilities
more info on North Carolina State University -- Facilities
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Burlington Engineering Laboratories (Burlington Nuclear Laboratories) (UA023.005.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).