- Burlington Nuclear Laboratories, the focus of nuclear activities on the North Carolina State College campus
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
- The focus of nuclear activities on the North Carolina State College campus is the Burlington Nuclear Laboratories ... The expanded program of atomic teaching and research carried on by the College will probably draw increased public attention to this site.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Burlington Engineering Laboratories (Burlington Nuclear Laboratories) (UA023.005.015) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).